Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Problem with pl/python procedure connecting to the internet
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/22/2015 12:23 AM, Igor Sosa Mayor wrote:
> Somehow I have the impression postgres is trying to make a connection
> without having to rights to get the answer (I'm on linux). I dont
> understand exactly which process (and with which rights) is executing
> the plpython procedure...
>
> Thanks in any case for your answer.

each client connection creates a postgresql server process. pl-anything
runs in that context, along with all sql for that client.

say...   is by any chance selinux running in enforcing mode ?  you might
try temporarily setting it to 'permissive' with the setenforce command,
and see if your python works.

if this is a reply to a list, I'm subscribed to that list, please reply to the list not me personally.