Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"

От Matthias Schmitt
Тема Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello Andres,

thank you for your extremely fast reaction.

> Could you execute the following (replacing <my path> with your =
directory)
> export PGDATA=3D<my =
path>/postgresql-9.3.1/src/test/regress/tmp_check/data/
> <my path>/postgresql-9.3.1/src/test/regress/tmp_check/install/<my =
path>/pgsql/bin/postgres" --single -F -O -c search_path=3Dpg_catalog -c =
exit_on_error=3Dtrue -j template1
>=20
> That might already fail.

It didn=92t.=20

> If it doesn't fail, could you execute the following in the shell the =
above will open?
>=20
> UPDATE information_schema.sql_implementation_info SET character_value =
=3D 'blub'  WHERE implementation_info_name =3D 'DBMS VERSION=92;

No problem.

> COPY information_schema.sql_features (feature_id, feature_name, =
sub_feature_id, sub_feature_name, is_supported, comments) FROM E'<my =
path>/postgresql-9.3.1/src/test/regress/tmp_check/install/share/sql_featur=
es.txt=92

I assume you meant:

COPY information_schema.sql_features (feature_id, feature_name, =
sub_feature_id, sub_feature_name, is_supported, comments) FROM E'<my =
path>/postgresql-9.3.1/src/test/regress/tmp_check/install/<my install =
path>/share/sql_features.txt'

I still have a working prompt. I cannot see any errors until here.

I first executed the COPY command using your path. This file does not =
exist on my drive. What astonishes me most: there was no error message =
using this non existing file path. Are the errors messages written =
somewhere else?

Matthias

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: Darwin: make check fails with "child process exited with exit code 134"