Re: repmgr won't update witness after failover

От Martín Marqués
Тема Re: repmgr won't update witness after failover
Дата
Список pgsql-general
El 14/08/15 a las 04:14, Aviel Buskila escribió:
> Hey,
> yes I did .. and still it wont fail back..

Can you send over the output of "repmgr cluster show" before and after
the failover process?

The output of SELECT * FROM repmgr_schema.repl_nodes; after the failover
(you need to change repmgr_schema with what you have configured).

Also, which version of repmgr are you running?

>> Hi, did you make the old master follow the new one using repmgr?
>>
>> It doesn't update itself automatically...
>> From the looks of it repmgr thinks you have 2 masters - the old one
>> offline and the new one online.

Regards,

--