Re: greenplum question

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: greenplum question
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Ye Fang:

> I am writing to ask for a question- how about the code for search the
> column name and table name to contain a specific value? For example, I
> would like to know which column in which table to contain a person name,
> say “Jennifer”. What is the code for that query? I used some codes,
> there are errors.

This is the mailing list for questions about the pgAdminIII GUI tool. It
is not a mailing list for Greenplum, or for general SQL questions.

If you are on Greenplum, I suggest you try their User Forum:
https://support.pivotal.io/hc/communities/public/topics/200083628-Pivotal-Greenplum-DB-Forum

If you are on PostgreSQL, I suggest the pgsql-novice mailing list:
http://www.postgresql.org/list/

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.