Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)
Дата
Ответ на Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)  (Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 08/04/2015 08:12 AM, Killian Driscoll wrote:

> On 4 August 2015 at 17:02, Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com
>
>     On 08/04/2015 07:48 AM, Killian Driscoll wrote:
>
>     CCing list
>
>     FYI, I will be away from my computer. Someone else will have to
>     follow up to my questions below.
>

>              So that is not the server you set up, correct?
>

>         I am using the postgresql on localhost 5432. The OpenGeo\pgsql is
>         something I set up to test, but ended up not using it. It runs on a
>         localhost 8000, but could uninstall it as I'm not going to use that
>         program.
>

>              Can you access it and see what is in it?
>

>         When I access it on localhost 8000 it shows the Geoserver with
>         the test
>         tables I included from my main db
>

>     So in pgAdmin do you see both servers?
>

> In pgadmin only one server - 5432 - is listed. (I don't remember how I
> imported the table to the 8000 Geoserver: I think it was via QGIS)

So what happens if you use the command line program psql and connect to
the server on port 5432?

Assuming you can connect what does \l from the psql command line show?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com