Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)
Дата
Ответ на Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)  (Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 08/04/2015 07:48 AM, Killian Driscoll wrote:

CCing list

FYI, I will be away from my computer. Someone else will have to follow
up to my questions below.

>     So that is not the server you set up, correct?
>

> I am using the postgresql on localhost 5432. The OpenGeo\pgsql is
> something I set up to test, but ended up not using it. It runs on a
> localhost 8000, but could uninstall it as I'm not going to use that
> program.
>

>     Can you access it and see what is in it?
>

> When I access it on localhost 8000 it shows the Geoserver with the test
> tables I included from my main db

So in pgAdmin do you see both servers?

>         What does the Postgres log show when you connect? - where can I
>         find the
>         postgres log?
>

>     http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.20/status.html
>

> The log shows the main db only:
>
> FATAL    the database system is starting up
> LOG    database system was interrupted; last known up at 2015-07-31
> 03:37:41 EDT
> LOG    database system was not properly shut down; automatic recovery in
> progress
> LOG    record with zero length at 0/5B392220
> LOG    redo is not required
> LOG    database system is ready to accept connections
> LOG    autovacuum launcher started
> ERROR    schema "pgagent" does not exist
> STATEMENT    SELECT pgagent.pgagent_schema_version()
> ERROR    relation "pgagent.pga_jobagent" does not exist at character 59
> STATEMENT    INSERT INTO pga_tmp_zombies (jagpid) SELECT jagpid   FROM
> pgagent.pga_jobagent AG   LEFT JOIN pg_stat_activity PA ON jagpid=pid
> WHERE pid IS NULL
> ERROR    relation "pgagent.pga_jobagent" does not exist at character 13
> STATEMENT    INSERT INTO pgagent.pga_jobagent (jagpid, jagstation)
> SELECT pg_backend_pid(), 'KillianAcer.homestation'
> ERROR    schema "pgagent" does not exist
> STATEMENT    SELECT pgagent.pgagent_schema_version()
> LOG    could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
> because the target machine actively refused it.
>
> ERROR    syntax error at or near " " at character 1
> STATEMENT
>          "\l" meta command"\l" meta command"\l" meta command
>          select osm from pg_database
>          select osm from pg_database;
> LOG    could not receive data from client: No connection could be made
> because the target machine actively refused it.

Well this seems to be your problem.

Have you changed your pg_hba.conf recently?

> LOG    invalid length of startup packet
> ERROR    relation "public.gt_pk_metadata" does not exist at character 15
> STATEMENT    SELECT * FROM public.GT_PK_METADATA WHERE 1 = 0
>

>         What user are you connecting as, and what privileges does that user
>         have? - I had set it up as one user/owner.
>

>     So from here:
>
>     http://www.pgadmin.org/docs/1.20/main.html
>
>     You can find the users(roles) and their privileges.
>

> The is one user - me as postgres, a superuser
>

>         Killian Driscoll
>         Banting Postdoctoral Fellow
>         Département d'anthropologie
>         Université de Montréal
>

>     --
>     Adrian Klaver

Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)