Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)
Дата
Ответ на Fwd: postgresql databases disappearing and reappearing and disappearing on localhost - Postgresql x649.3 on Windows 8.1 (64)  (Killian Driscoll <killiandriscoll@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 08/04/2015 01:58 AM, Killian Driscoll wrote:
> I am using postgresql 9.3 with pgadmin III, and Access 2013 as a front
> end for data entry using (ODBC connection) linked tables, on a Windows
> 8.1 (64).
>
> I have one main database I am developing on a localhost:5432, with four
> other test databases I had on the same localhost. A few weeks ago the
> four test databases disappeared from the list in pgadmin III and using
> the shell command to list the databases, only the main database showed up.

So do you have more then one Postgres cluster/instance on the machine?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com