Re: Re: need advice about out parameter settings while calling stored procedure in Java code

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: Re: need advice about out parameter settings while calling stored procedure in Java code
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
On 7/31/2015 11:57 PM, Alex Wang wrote:

Hi Vladimir/Dave,

Thanks for your kind reply. I am migrating a huge platform from Oracle (11g) to Postgresql (Postgres Plus Advanced Server 9.3.1.3). Here are the details about the issue I encountered for your reference which I hope they are clear enough for your analysis.

this list is for the community PostgreSQL server.   Postgres Plus Advanced Server is a commercial product of EnterpriseDB, and you'll get much better support from them.   Among other things, community Postgres doesn't have Packages, as thats an oracle specific feature.

Сообщение: Re: Re: need advice about out parameter settings while calling stored procedure in Java code
Сообщение: Re: Re: need advice about out parameter settings while calling stored procedure in Java code