Re: OSCON BoF report

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: OSCON BoF report
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 07/28/2015 08:08 PM, gabrielle wrote:
> To recap:  BoF (Birds of a Feather Session) only, no booth this year.
>
> A couple of dozen folks showed up to our BoF - about half familiar faces
> & half new.
>
> We talked about 9.5 features we're looking forward to and had some short
> discussions about storage of time-based data, MVC, and RDS.
>
> Nobody owned up to running 9.5 in production ;)  (For reference:
> someone at last year's event was running 9.4 in production already.)
>
> Some people mentioned missing the Pg booth, but they were all folks that
> I know personally, so I don't think we can rely on that data :)

Yah.  Mostly the booth was useful as a place were attendees could find
specific members of the Postgres community.  Useful, but not necessarily
"take 2 days off work" useful.

> OSCON is moving to Austin TX next year, so it's unlikely I'll be
> involved further.

Me, neither.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: Larry Rosenman
Сообщение: Re: OSCON BoF report
От: "Gilberto Castillo"
Сообщение: Re: [E-MASIVO][E-MASIVO]Re: OSCON BoF report