Re: Speakers Wanted for pgDay Cuba

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Speakers Wanted for pgDay Cuba
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 07/26/2015 01:59 AM, Charles Clavadetscher wrote:
> I am not proficient in legalese, but I got the impression that In general, the amendment simplifies travel
enormously.As long as participants do not engage in touristic activities beyond reasonable limits and don't buy too
manycigars and liqueurs, they act legally and don't need to go through the extenuating case-by-case licencing process.

It's a little stricter than that; no tourist activities *at all*, like
not even one afternoon sightseeing.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.

От: "Charles Clavadetscher"
Сообщение: Re: Speakers Wanted for pgDay Cuba
От: Chris Mair
Сообщение: tag 9.5 as alpha/beta on the apt download sites?