Running an SQL command that works after detaching from my SSH tunnel?

От Jacek Wielemborek
Тема Running an SQL command that works after detaching from my SSH tunnel?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,

I asked the following question on dba.stackexchange.com:

http://dba.stackexchange.com/q/103987/33815

So far the only sensible options that I found involved using VNC or
Xpra, which I'm currently testing. Are there any other ways?

Cheers,
d33tah

Вложения