Re: Cannot reach pg server using -h localhost

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Cannot reach pg server using -h localhost
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/21/2015 01:58 PM, Fritz Meissner wrote:
>> 2) I know in your original post you did a which on psql, but is there more
>> then one instance/install of Postgres on this machine?
>>
>> The reason I ask is this from the original post:
>>
>> psql -Umyuser -d mydb
>> sql (9.3.5)
>> Type "help" for help.
>>
>> myuser=#
>>

> Yeah sorry, that's a copy/paste from before I upgraded out of
> desperation. Same thing was happening on 9.3.5 and 9.4.4. Currently:
>
> psql (9.4.4)
> Type "help" for help.
>
> myuser=#

Well that would have been too easy.

Have you tried Tom's suggestion?:

"However, assuming that that's not your problem, I'd suggest cranking up
log_min_messages to DEBUG5 and seeing if anything more gets reported
in the postmaster log.
"

--
Adrian Klaver