Re: pgsql: Add some comments to test_ddl_deparse and a README

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: pgsql: Add some comments to test_ddl_deparse and a README
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 07/20/2015 12:21 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Add some comments to test_ddl_deparse and a README
>
> Per comments from Heikki Linnakangas.
>
> Backpatch to 9.5, where this module was introduced.

I already added the ReAddComment case there, and you get a compiler
error now:

est_ddl_deparse.c: In function ‘get_altertable_subcmdtypes’:
test_ddl_deparse.c:179:4: error: duplicate case value
     case AT_ReAddComment:
     ^
test_ddl_deparse.c:155:4: error: previously used here
     case AT_ReAddComment:
     ^

I'll let you fix that, so that I won't joggle your elbow again ;-)

- Heikki