Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation
Дата
Re: Further issues with jsonb semantics, documentation  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/09/2015 04:10 AM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 6:19 PM, Peter Geoghegan <pg@heroku.com> wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 10, 2015 at 11:48 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
>>> Please submit a patch to adjust the treatment of negative integers in the
>>> old functions to be consistent with their treatment in the new functions.
>>> i.e. in the range [-n,-1] they should refer to the corresponding element
>>> counting from the right.
>> This patch is attached, along with a separate patch which adds a
>> release note compatibility item.
> Where are we on this? This is currently a 9.5 release blocker.

I am on vacation right now, but I might have some time tomorrow to deal
with it. If not, it will be Sunday or Monday when I get to it.

cheers

andrew