PostgreSQL Forks Timeline update (V3)

От damien clochard
Тема PostgreSQL Forks Timeline update (V3)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Here's an update of the PostgreSQL family tree I started 2 years ago :

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/daamien/artwork/master/inkscape/PostgreSQL_timeline/timeline_postgresql.png

the source file is here :
https://github.com/daamien/artwork/tree/master/inkscape/PostgreSQL_timeline

There's probably a lot of errors, especially for proprietary forks
because it's hard to collect precise information about them.

If you've found a mistake or if you think someone's missing on the
picture, please update the wiki page below because that's my primary
source of information.

https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PostgreSQL_derived_databases

Regards

--