Re: BUG #12824: Error during uninstall‏

От John R Pierce
Тема Re: BUG #12824: Error during uninstall‏
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 7/7/2015 4:45 PM, Raul Cesar wrote:
> if I try to uninstall it I have this error message:
> Element<value> can only contain alphanumeric or '_' characters, but its
> current value is 'FrenchxxCOMMAxxxxSPxxCongoXXSPxx[DCR]'
>
> How can I unistall it manually?

What is the 'it' you are trying to uninstall, on what platform
(operating system) ?

what step(s) did you take that gave you that error ?

(please reply to the list, not to me directly, as I get all messages
sent to this list, and others on the list may be of more help than I
depending on your answers).