Re: database-level lockdown

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: database-level lockdown
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 07/06/2015 07:15 AM, Filipe Pina wrote:
> Yes, I've tried to come up with guideline to enumerate tables used in
> each process, but it's not simple because it's python application
> calling pgsql functions that use other functions, so it's tricky for a
> developer re-using existing functions to enumerate the tables used for
> those. Even if everything is well documented and can be re-used seems
> like a nasty task...

Still not sure what is you are trying to accomplish.

Is it really necessary that every transaction be serialized?

Or to put it another way, why are you running in serializable by default?

Or yet another way, what is the problem you are trying to solve with
serialized transactions?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com