Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 Alpha 1 build fail with perl 5.22

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: PostgreSQL 9.5 Alpha 1 build fail with perl 5.22
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 07/04/2015 11:02 AM, Tom Lane wrote:

> I wondered how come we had not seen this problem in the buildfarm,
> but the answer appears to be that our only working Cygwin critter
> (brolga) doesn't build any of the optional PLs, so it skips these
> modules altogether.  Seems like we need to improve that situation.

brolga has been on life support for quite a long time. The reason it
hasn't been retired is that for a long time I was unable to get a
buildfarm member running successfully on a more modern Cygwin. That now
appears to have resolved itself, so in a week or so I will set up a
Cygwin buildfarm member running on a modern Cygwin on Windows 8.1, and
build with perl, python, openssl, libxml and libxslt. Note that I have
only tested 32 bit Cygwin - 64-bit might well be a whole different story.

cheers

andrew