Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [RFC] building postgres with meson -v8
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06.05.22 23:27, Andres Freund wrote:
> I added pkgconfig since then. They're not exactly the same, but pretty close,
> except for one thing: Looks like some of the ecpg libraries really should link
> to some other ecpg libs? I think we're missing something there... That then
> leads to missing requirements in the .pc files.

I took a closer look at the generated pkgconfig files.  I think they are
ok.  There are a couple of insignificant textual differences that we
could reduce by patching Makefile.shlib.  But technically they are ok.

There is one significant difference: the ecpg libraries now get a
Requires.private for openssl, which I think is technically correct since
both libpgcommon and libpgport require openssl.

Attached is a tiny patch to make the description in one file backward
consistent.
Вложения