Suggesion: User Interface: Query tool: Match menu command and icon

От Thomas Landauer
Тема Suggesion: User Interface: Query tool: Match menu command and icon
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi,

right now it's unclear that those two commands bring up the same window:
* Menu Tools > Query tool
* Icon "SQL" (with magnifying glass)

Suggestion: Use the same wording for both.

*) If you are keeping the icon as it is, then rename the menu entry to
"SQL Query Tool" (i.e. repeating the keyword "SQL")

*) Use the same phrase as tooltip for the icon (currently: "Execute
arbitrary SQL queries")

*) Mention the shortcut Ctrl+E in the icon's tooltip too.

Cheers,
Thomas