Re: Re: sampling.c and potential divisions by 0 ang log(0) with tablesample and ANALYZE in 9.5

От Petr Jelinek
Тема Re: Re: sampling.c and potential divisions by 0 ang log(0) with tablesample and ANALYZE in 9.5
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/20150320194337.2573.72944@wrigleys.postgresql.org#20150320194337.2573.72944@wrigleys.postgresql.org
> We are keeping rint around because MSVC just added it recently in
> MS2013 even if the POSIX spec has it for a long time, but I am sure
> that we would drop it asap from the code tree if we could.

Which is completely moot point here because the sampling depends on
pg_erand48 on every platform no matter what the platform provides.

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Re: sampling.c and potential divisions by 0 ang log(0) with tablesample and ANALYZE in 9.5