Re: Duplicate key issue in a transaction block

От Ioana Danes
Тема Re: Duplicate key issue in a transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I am actually using Sequoia and the big problem is not the primary key error. I could leave with that!
Sometimes the problem is generated not by insert but by the delete because the two transactions don't happen on the
exactlysame order and time on both backends and then the delete returns different updated records on the the db servers
andsequoia drops one backend...
That is my big pain..............

I have some ideas I will test now and I will let you know which one I choose to fix my problem...

Thanks a lot for your help,
Ioana