encoding: square characters seen in openoffice base with postgresql 9.3

От intmail01@gmail.com
Тема encoding: square characters seen in openoffice base with postgresql 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

I use linux system as desktop and another one for server which runs  postgresql 9.3
When connecting with openoffice 4.1.1 Base, select syntax returns text separated by a strange square character.
It seems to be a coding fault. My data are encoded with utf8 and all works fine with pgadminIII
I have already set the properties of OpenOffice Base to support UTF8.
The version of my driver is 09.03.0400 p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

Please tell me how to get the right text without squarre characters

Bellow are the configuration of odbc.ini

[ODBC Data Sources]
postgre = /usr/local/lib/psqlodbcw.so

[postgre]
DSN=postgre
Driver=/usr/local/lib/psqlodbcw.so
Description=PostgreSQL ODBC remote access
Servername=10.0.0.1
Username=postgres
Password =
Database=xyz