Re: [BUGS] BUG #13473: VACUUM FREEZE mistakenly cancel standby sessions

От Jim Nasby
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #13473: VACUUM FREEZE mistakenly cancel standby sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 6/26/15 8:50 AM, Marco Nenciarini wrote:
>> >In the heap_xlog_freeze we need to subtract one to the value of cutoff_xid
>> >before passing it to ResolveRecoveryConflictWithSnapshot.
>> >

> Attached a proposed patch that solves the issue.

FWIW, I've reviewed the usage and the new logic looks correct.

It'd actually be nice if we also logged the most recent XID that
actually got frozen. That's the XID that Hot Standby would actually care
about (not the freeze limit).