Re: Trustly PostgreSQL Data Corruption Bug Bounty Program

От Josh Berkus
Тема Re: Trustly PostgreSQL Data Corruption Bug Bounty Program
Дата
Re: Trustly PostgreSQL Data Corruption Bug Bounty Program
Список pgsql-hackers
On 06/24/2015 10:15 AM, Joel Jacobson wrote:
> You are most welcome to contact me at joel@trustly.com or by replying
> to this thread, if you have any suggestions on how to improve this
> bug bounty program, or if you have any other feedback in general.

Members of the PostgreSQL Security Team need to be disqualified from
eligibility, of course.

Other than that, I'd be interested to see how it works out.

--
Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.