pg admin hangs

От Ntobeko Mkhize
Тема pg admin hangs
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
havinga particular error while using pg aadmin. The issue is that I am running a test on Eclipse which does not clean
upproperly so I need to continually drop the tables in pg admin and rebuild the datamodel to generate the tables; after
severaliterations pg admin will start to hang and stop responding. Closing and restarting pg admin does not solve the
problemthe only solution I have found is to restart the computer. Please could you provide me with a possible cause/
class="MsoNormal"><spanstyle="font-size:12.0pt">Regards</span><p class="MsoNormal"><span
This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information. This information is
privateand protected by law and, accordingly, if you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to delete this
entirecommunication immediately and are notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution of or taking any action
basedon this information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses. The sender does not accept any liability or
responsibilityfor any interception, corruption, destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering or
interferencewith any of the information contained in this email or for its incorrect delivery or non-delivery for
whatsoeverreason or for its effect on any electronic device of the recipient.

</pre>