Re: date type changing to timestamp without time zone in postgres 9.4

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: date type changing to timestamp without time zone in postgres 9.4
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 06/01/2015 06:04 AM, Rishi Gokhale wrote:
> Hey Adrian and Albe,
>
> Thanks very much for your quick responses. I am indeed using EDB's postgres plus.
>
> It looks like it has a function thats forcing the date type to change to a timestamp. I actually deleted that
function,but it still didn't help.

I think the below is what you want to look at:

http://www.enterprisedb.com/docs/en/9.4/eeguide
/Postgres_Plus_Enterprise_Edition_Guide.1.017.html#pID0E0HPQ0HA

> Thanks,
> Rishi

>>> ops(#     name    varchar(40) NOT NULL,
>>> ops(#     start date NOT NULL

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com