Re: pgsql: Rename jsonb_replace to jsonb_set and allow it to add new values

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Rename jsonb_replace to jsonb_set and allow it to add new values
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 05/31/2015 10:06 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>>> Buildfarm doesn't seem terribly pleased with this...
>> Weird. I ran make check, of course, and even on the same machine crake
>> is on.
> Some of the other machines are showing crashes, not just minor output
> diffs.

*sigh*

well, that's what we have a buildfarm for.

If I can't find the issue very soon I'll revert it.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Rename jsonb_replace to jsonb_set and allow it to add new values
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Rename jsonb_replace to jsonb_set and allow it to add new values