Re: per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
On 05/27/2015 06:53 PM, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

>> As the only way to back up global objects is pg_dumpall....?
>
> Well, my point is that the roles could be set up separately by other
> means.

True but this is about pg_dump right? I mean contextually it doesn't
matter if they can issue a separate SQL command as we are talking about
getting a backup/dump that makes it so you don't have to issue a
separate SQL command.

JD

Сообщение: Re: per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch
Сообщение: Re: per feedback I received directly, pg_dump manpage patch