Re: Run pgindent now?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: Run pgindent now?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/27/15 5:08 PM, Andres Freund wrote:
> I don't think I need to. clang-format has apparently done pretty much
> what I described:

Well, that appears to work reasonably well in practice, which is all we
can hope for.  Unfortunately, clang-format makes a bit of a mess of some
of our code, so it isn't quite ready.  (There is hope, however.  I
recall significant improvements between 3.5 and 3.6.)

For amusement, I have attached a .clang-format that I have been working on.

Вложения