Re: pgtap in our apt repo

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: pgtap in our apt repo
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 05/27/2015 09:49 PM, David E. Wheeler wrote:
> On May 27, 2015, at 12:41 PM, Markus Wanner <markus@bluegap.ch> wrote:
>
>> @David: could you please have a look at the vpath patch here:
>> http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-postgresql/pgtap.git/tree/debian/patches/vpath.diff
>
> That looks fine, except for the directories.stamp target, which I don’t understand.

I originally intended it to only carry the required 'mkdir' commands.
Then I figured that some .sql files aren't generated, but just expected
to be there, in the sql directory (by some wildcard pattern). To have
them in the build directory, I added the cp line, there, which works for
VPATH builds, but probably not for normal ones. This certainly needs
cleanup. Ideally, we wouldn't need copies at all.

/me puts on his Make-Fu robe.

Regards

Markus

Вложения