Re: pgtap in our apt repo

От Markus Wanner
Тема Re: pgtap in our apt repo
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
On 05/27/2015 05:07 PM, Jon Erdman wrote:
> On Mon, 25 May 2015 16:18:58 +0200
> Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
>
>>> The fix is probably simple, but someone needs to do it, and possibly
>>> become the new maintainer, Pierre doesn't seem to be interested atm.

@Jon: thanks for forwarding.

Regarding Mr. Someone: I just stepped forward and setup the repository here:

http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=pkg-postgresql/pgtap.git

It adds proper decoupling for per-Postgres-major-version packages. Given
there's no real "build", I'm not quite sure the vpath-build approach was
the best idea.

@David: could you please have a look at the vpath patch here:
http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-postgresql/pgtap.git/tree/debian/patches/vpath.diff

As I mentioned before, autopkgtests are still missing. I'm looking into
it, shortly.

Regards

Markus

Вложения