SOLVED: Trying to solve a SocketError [Errno 13] Permission with PL/Python in PostgreSQL 9.3

От Marcos Ortiz
Тема SOLVED: Trying to solve a SocketError [Errno 13] Permission with PL/Python in PostgreSQL 9.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Regards, Adrian, Tom and all pgsql-general list.
Like Tom said, the problem was with SELinux and I found the policy which caused all problems:
grep denied audit.log | audit2allow

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean 'nis_enabled'
allow postgresql_t ephemeral_port_t:tcp_socket name_connect;

#!!!! This avc can be allowed using the boolean 'nis_enabled'
allow postgresql_t unreserved_port_t:tcp_socket name_connect;

I checked that boolean with:

# getsebool -a | grep nis_enabled
nis_enabled --> off

Then, I changed it to on, and everything works well with SELinux enabled by default.
Thanks again for the time and patience.