Re: date with month and year

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: date with month and year
Дата
Re: date with month and year
Список pgsql-general
> You really shouldn't use WITHOUT TIME ZONE.

I'd like to know more about this. Can you say why? Are there any
articles you'd recommend? I'm fond of normalizing all times to UTC and
only presenting them in a time zone when I know the current
"perspective". I've written about that approach in a Rails context here:

http://illuminatedcomputing.com/posts/2014/04/timezones/

I find that this helps me to ignore time zones in most parts of my
application and cut down on my timezone-related bugs.

Thanks!
Paul