Re: Auditing extension for PostgreSQL (Take 2)

От David Steele
Тема Re: Auditing extension for PostgreSQL (Take 2)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 5/1/15 5:58 AM, Sawada Masahiko wrote:
> For now, since pg_audit patch has a pg_audit_ddl_command_end()
> function which uses part of un-committed "deparsing utility commands"
> patch API,
> pg_audit patch is completely depend on that patch.
> If API name, interface are changed, it would affect for pg_audit patch.
> I'm not sure about progress of "deparsing utility command" patch but
> you have any idea if that patch is not committed into 9.5 until May
> 15?

The attached v12 patch removes the code that became redundant with
Alvaro committing the event trigger/deparse work.  I've updated the
regression tests to reflect the changes, which were fairly minor and add
additional information to the output.  There are no longer any #ifdef'd
code blocks.

--
- David Steele
david@pgmasters.net