pg_stat_statements doc tweaks

От Ian Barwick
Тема pg_stat_statements doc tweaks
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
Hi

I noticed that the pg_stat_statement docs [*] seem to imply that if you load
pg_stat_statements via 'shared_preload_libraries', a "system view"
named 'pg_stat_statements' will be created, presumably in the pg_catalog
schema. However the requirement to install the extension to access the
(non-system) view isn't mentioned until after the (lengthy) view description.

[*] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/devel/static/pgstatstatements.html

I've refactored this slightly to put the installation details at the top, and
remove the term "system view".

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
 Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
 PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, RemoteDBA, Training & Services

Вложения