Re: Resource lookup timeout causes Travis IC to fail test.

От Jeremy Whiting
Тема Re: Resource lookup timeout causes Travis IC to fail test.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
I see there is xml catalog configuration in the build for generating the docs. Not exactly working but I did not get distracted attempting to fix/complete it.

To solve the problem of travis CI failures the simple thing is to bundle the catalog file and DTDs in the testjar. Along with a properties configuration file. The same files added can be configured subsequently to be used with the 'docbook-catalog' task.

PR 284 has been created to pull in the changes.

Jeremy