Re: pgsql: Recursively fsync() the data directory after a crash.

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Recursively fsync() the data directory after a crash.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 05/04/2015 02:23 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
> Recursively fsync() the data directory after a crash.
>
> Otherwise, if there's another crash, some writes from after the first
> crash might make it to disk while writes from before the crash fail
> to make it to disk.  This could lead to data corruption.
>
> Back-patch to all supported versions.

This appears to have broken Windows builds. At least it's broken by
using the two argument form of open instead of the three argument form,
for which we have a #define in the win32 case, and pg_win32_is_junction
is a typo - the first _ should not be there.

cheers

andrew