Re: pgsql: Add transforms feature

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: pgsql: Add transforms feature
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On 4/26/15 12:36 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
> I don't know why this patch is fooling around with compile/link flags,
> but it's broken at least prairiedog

The addition of the link flag -undefined dynamic_lookup is so that
plugins can refer to symbols from other plugins.  This is how other
platforms work by default, and it is standard for OS X in GNU libtool
and many other projects.  I'm confused why prairiedog is complaining
about that.  According to Internet lore, this flag seems to be available
from OS X either 10.3 or 10.1.  prairiedog is listed as 10.4, but errors
with

    MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET environment variable set to: 10.1

Some of the above-mentioned other projects appear to have some OS X
version test, so we could do something like that.  But before we embark
on that, could you clarify whether the build farm entry lists the
correct version?

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's