Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> On 5/2/15 4:32 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>>

>> On 05/01/2015 10:20 PM, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
>>> Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's
>>>
>>> Combine the two places that set CPPFLAGS into one.  Also, some settings
>>> should be restricted to Windows only.  More precisely, -Wno-comment is
>>> a GCC-only option, but Windows in a makefile implies GCC at the moment.
>>>
>>> Also, since -Wno-comment is more properly a preprocessor option, move it
>>> to CPPFLAGS to simplify things a bit.
>>>
>> Did you actually test this? On my system you have just managed to break
>> what I had unbroken.
> I have re-fixed my fix.

No you haven't. Putting the CORE directory at the end of PG_CPPFLAGS
doesn't work. Using the override to put it at the end of CPPFLAGS does
work. Please either completely fix this mess you've created for mingw
builds or stop meddling with my fixes WHICH I AM ACTUALLY TESTING.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make hstore_plperl's build even more like plperl's