Re: pg_basebackup, tablespace mapping and path canonicalization

От Ian Barwick
Тема Re: pg_basebackup, tablespace mapping and path canonicalization
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 29/04/15 09:12, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> On Fri, Feb  6, 2015 at 08:25:42AM -0500, Robert Haas wrote:
>> On Thu, Feb 5, 2015 at 10:21 PM, Ian Barwick <ian@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
>>> I stumbled on what appears to be inconsistent handling of double slashes
>>> in tablespace paths when using pg_basebackup with the -T/--tablespace-mapping
>>> option:
>>>
>>>     ibarwick:postgresql (master)$ mkdir /tmp//foo-old
>> [...]
>>> The attached patch adds the missing canonicalization; I can't see any
>>> reason not to do this. Thoughts?
>>
>> Seems OK to me.  Anyone think differently?
>
> Patch applied.

Thanks!

Regards

Ian Barwick

-- Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training & Services

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Allow SQL/plpgsql functions to accept record
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: pg_rewind test race condition..?