Re: git cherry-pick timestamping issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: git cherry-pick timestamping issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Abhijit Menon-Sen <ams@toroid.org> writes:
> I'm using 1.7.3, yes. It has a bunch of timezone handling changes, but
> I'm not sure if there's anything related to your problem. If you don't
> have TZ set in your environment, I suppose the following patch *could*
> be relevant, since you're in -0400 and I'm in +0530. I haven't tried
> to verify this, but if cat-file -p on your backported commit shows an
> absurdly high timezone value, then that's the problem.

Well, I do keep TZ set, but anyway an update to 1.7.3 seems like a good
idea on general principles.  Will try it.

[ experiments a bit ... ]  Hm, my Fedora 13 machine isn't showing this
behavior, even though it's also 1.7.2.3 and I don't see any
possibly-related patches being carried by Fedora.  Odd.