Re: installcheck missing in src/bin/pg_rewind/Makefile

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: installcheck missing in src/bin/pg_rewind/Makefile
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/21/2015 07:13 AM, Michael Paquier wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As mentioned in $subject, the TAP tests of pg_rewind are currently not
> run by buildfarm machines as the buildfarm client uses installcheck to
> run the tests in src/bin. A patch is attached to correct the problem.

Thanks, applied.

(I left out the installcheck target originally because I somehow thought
that it would run the tests against an existing cluster, which wouldn't
work. But of course that's not how it works. It uses the installed
binaries, but creates a new temporary cluster for the tests)

- Heikki