Re: bug w/ cursors and savepoints

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: bug w/ cursors and savepoints
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> !         if (portal->status == PORTAL_ACTIVE)
>               portal->status = PORTAL_FAILED;

> !         if (portal->status == PORTAL_ACTIVE || portal->status == PORTAL_READY)
>               portal->status = PORTAL_FAILED;

I don't think you actually need that change, since you're going to
unconditionally close the portal below.  The case for PORTAL_ACTIVE
is just there to dodge the sanity check in PortalDrop.

The routine's comments need a bit of work too.  Otherwise it seems OK.
Neil or anyone else --- see an issue here?