Re: Buildfarm client version 4.15 released

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: Buildfarm client version 4.15 released
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Unfortunately, this release contained a bug that only affects MSVC
builds, which would silently fail on HEAD.

There is a bug fix release available at
<http://www.pgbuildfarm.org/downloads/releases/build-farm-4_15_1.tgz> or
you can just pick up the fixed version of run_build.pl (the only thing
changed) at
<https://raw.githubusercontent.com/PGBuildFarm/client-code/b80efc68c35ef8a1ced37b57b3d19a98b8ae5dd2/run_build.pl>

Sorry for the inconvenience.

cheers