Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd

От OpenMacNews
Тема Re: self-fubar'ed? consistent make failures (undef'd
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
hi,

> Which Version of OSX are you using? Is your harddisk formatted
> as UFS or HFS+?

OSX 10.3.8, fully updated

% uname -a
Darwin devbox 7.8.0 Darwin Kernel Version 7.8.0: Wed Dec 22 14:26:17 PST 2004;
root:xnu/xnu-517.11.1.obj~1/RELEASE_PPC  Power Macintosh powerpc

> Dave applied two patches from me today, and additionally
> added some wx 2.6 support on his own ;-)

great.  i'll be trying it a little later after a wx 2.5.5 retry

> I believe it should work with wx CVS out-of-the-box now - or - at least
> compile. It still crashed when opening a dialog when using wx CVS for  me,
> so if you don't intent to hunt that bug down, stay with 2.5.5 + fix ;-)

i'll try get to both ...

cheers,

richard