Re: odbc vs. libpq performance

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: odbc vs. libpq performance
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
On 04/16/2015 03:30 AM, Vilches, Alejandro wrote:
> I have a simple program that inserts data into a single table (see details below).  When I have the program connect
tothe DB via ODBC, performance is significantly slower compared to when I have it connect via libpq.  I was able to
achieve~1000 transactions per second using libpq, but only ~4 transactions per second using the ODBC driver.

I'd suggest setting log_min_duration_statement = 0 in the server's
config file. Then repeat the test and look at the log file to see where
the time is spent. If that gives no clue, I'm happy to take a look, if
you can reproduce it with a small test program and post it to a list.

- Heikki

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: PGSQL ODBC driver crash in CC_get_current_schema
От: Devrim Gündüz
Сообщение: [Fwd: [BUGS] BUG #13066: Package postgresql92-odbc has problems]