Re: Bugs in CreateCheckPoint

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема Re: Bugs in CreateCheckPoint
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 04/15/2015 07:02 PM, Zhang Zq wrote:
> hi,
>     To avoid inserting duplicate checkpoints when the system is idle, the code of CreateCheckPoint make two tests to
determinethat nothing has happened since the start of the last checkpoint.

> But because the layout of XLOG record was changed, the condition would never to be true. The attachment is the patch
tofix it, thanks.

Jeff Janes reported this a while ago, and as it happens, I committed a
fix earlier today. (See
http://www.postgresql.org/message-id/552E7611.1000907@iki.fi)

- Heikki

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Turning off HOT/Cleanup sometimes