Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/12/2015 07:47 AM, Ilya Ashchepkov wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I'm setting up hot standby slave.
> It recovers from wal archive files, but I can't connect to it:
> $ psql
> psql: FATAL:  the database system is starting up
>
> On master:
> # select name,setting from pg_settings where name like 'wal_level';
>     name    |   setting
> -----------+-------------
>   wal_level | hot_standby
>

> My slave recovery.conf:
> $ cat recovery.conf
> # Note that recovery.conf must be in $PGDATA directory.
> # It should NOT be located in the same directory as postgresql.conf
>
> # Specifies whether to start the server as a standby. In streaming replication,
> # this parameter must to be set to on.
> standby_mode          = 'on'
>
> # Specifies a connection string which is used for the standby server to connect
> # with the primary.
> primary_conninfo      = 'host=192.168.0.101 port=5432 user=replication password=*'
>
> # Specifies a trigger file whose presence should cause streaming replication to
> # end (i.e., failover).
> trigger_file = '/media/psqlbak/101/main/standup'
>
> # Specifies a command to load archive segments from the WAL archive. If
> # wal_keep_segments is a high enough number to retain the WAL segments
> # required for the standby server, this may not be necessary. But
> # a large workload can cause segments to be recycled before the standby
> # is fully synchronized, requiring you to start again from a new base backup.
> restore_command = '/usr/lib/postgresql/9.3/bin/pg_standby -t /tmp/pgsql.trigger.5432 /media/psqlbak/101/wals/main/ %f
%p%r'

> I tried to comment 'restore_command' in recovery.conf on slave, then slave connects
> to master and starts receiving data, but I think it's not very good way.
> What should I change to receive data through connection and reach consistent
> state on slave?

What have you set for hot_standby on the standby server?:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/interactive/runtime-config-replication.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-REPLICATION-STANDBY

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: Ilya Ashchepkov
Сообщение: Hot standby problems: consistent state not reached, no connection to master server.