Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 04/10/2015 02:10 PM, Volkan Unsal wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I spent the last hour checking the config files are indeed being used ––
> and they are. :P I'm getting silly after days of this configuration
> nightmare. Thanks for replying to all my posts and making helpful
> suggestions. After reading a bit more about log outputs, I enabled the
> maximum logging, and I think I am seeing something interesting in the logs:
>
> https://gist.github.com/volkanunsal/bb58fa52077ae3288dfd#file-slave-log-L60-L65

If my previous post does not yield positive results I would suggest a
new tack.

1) Create a primary/standby setup outside of Dockers containers,
preferably on a single machine to begin with, to get a hang of the
mechanics.

2) Once that is done, start up a single Docker container with the
primary and see that it works. Shut it down.  Then start up the standby
in another container and see that it loads correctly. Shut it down.

3) Start the primary Docker container, get it running. Start the standby
container. I know this is sort of what is happening now, but it is
happening all in one dockerfile. I would split the primary and standby
into separate files. I think there is too much happening at one time to
get a clear picture of what is going on.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host
Сообщение: Re: no pg_hba.conf entry for replication connection from host